Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ummm... It's been forever.

 So it's been a while since I've blogged. So naturally, a lot has happened.

We bought a house.
I dyed my hair dark.
Kyle joined the Army.
You know,
        the usual.

Khloe loves to take rides in the wagon! My step-dad Jason always takes her so whenever
she sees him she says "Grappa Wagon Please!!"


This is Khloe taking a nap with her babies. She is such a great little mommy!
She always hase to have ALL of her babies with her.


This is Khloe's new play gym in the back yard! She LOVES it!
And I love having a back yard:)

2 comments:

Borchardt's said...

khloe is a doll! She is so cute! If she was my daughter i would spoil her to death! she just gives you that look and you just melt..I dont know how you do it! When she was talking to me at your birthday party she would say the cutest things! What a cutie!!

Kyle & Taunie said...

hahah Thank you! It's pretty hard, I'm not going to lie. I just want to give her everything. She cracks me up everyday. We really need to get our kids together this week! Ryan was so cute with Khloe at the party! And Titan is getting so big, and is such a doll! Those brown eyes are to die for! I think they'd have a lot of fun together!