Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Route Helper

 So for the past year, Kyle and I have done a route for the Spectrum.
                                 (yes, it's lame. however, it does pay my mortgage:)

Every morning at 5:00am Khloe and I get bundled up and deliver papers for about an hour and a half.
                                           (And no, we do not do it on a bike.)
Anyways, Khloe is such a trooper! She does it every morning with me!

    (unless it's too cold or raining, in which case Rodney sleeps over so she can stay home.)
                            
            This is My little Route helper at 5:00am ready to go!

She is seriously the light of my life.
It just doesn't get any better than this!

She loves to "help" me fold the papers and sing "Doncha!"
                                ("Don' cha" -by The Pussycat Dolls)
I had her say "don' cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" one time and she got a huge reaction from it so she just kept saying it. Then I downloaded the song fo her and it's her favorite now.             
                                              Horrible mother? Maybe.
But I get to hear: 
"Doncha baby doncha! gerfend like me, Doncha!" all day long!
                                                 I think it's adorable, I'm not gonna lie.


6 comments:

Borchardt's said...

OMGosh! That is the cutest picture in the world!! You have to smile looking at that pic! Thats cool that you guys do the paper route..How fun!

Borchardt's said...

ps the morning alarm comment you put on the side of your blog made me cry because it is so cute!!

Robbie + Carly said...

Wow, you are so dilligent! Impressive. She is so cute!

Unknown said...

I think its great that you and your little girl deliver the paper. Maricela villarreal.looking for work myself.

Unknown said...

I think that's awesome that you work the paper route.

Unknown said...

I think that's awesome that you work the paper route.