Thursday, March 10, 2011

22 Years Old

Yes, it's a bit late. Better late than never!
My bithday was on February 27th and my husband made it amazing!! First he took me shopping and to dinner in Vegas. We had so much fun, and we went to PF Changs!!!
                          I LOVE PF CHANGS!
Kyle definately spoiled me big time this year. I got A LOT of new clothes and jewelry :)
Then just when I didn't think my birthday could get any better, it did.
Kyle and my mom threw me a surprise party!!! There were so many friends an family there! I felt so loved. Thank you everyone who came and wished me a happy birthday! It was wonderful!
By the way, I'm not sure who had my camera, but these are all of the pics that I ended up with! There were a lot more people than are showed and I'm sorry!, but I love you all!
Khloe had a blast with all of the kids! Titan, Lykan, and Hayden were there too!
Khloe loves all of her cousins, friends, and uncles:)


I had such a great time!
Thank you everyone for making this the best birthday ever.
Thank you to my sweet husband for making me feel so special on my special day!
I love you


1 comment:

Robbie + Carly said...

Happy late birthday! We were going to come, but we have super late church! Lame.